How to join CAB or renew your membership:
You can become a member in one of the following ways:
- Visit our webstore, and add the desired membership to your cart. You can checkout with PayPal, and use PayPal credit, an electronic bank transfer, or a credit card* to pay for your membership. NOTE that if you would like to use a CREDIT CARD to pay, do NOT log in to PayPal; instead, click the light blue “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” underneath the PayPal “Login” button.
- Complete the CAB Membership Form and mail us a check or cash.
- COMING SOON! Attend one of our cycling events or an event we sponsor (monthly ride, Wednesday ride, Conway Fall Classic, Tour de Toad). You will have the option to pay by credit card, check, or cash.
Why join CAB?
- City and state officials use interest and advocacy groups as a way to figure out how to allocate resources. Your membership in CAB indicates to city and state officials that resources and infrastructure for bike and alternative transportation is a priority in the community.
- participate in group rides (last Sunday of month and every Wednesday evening) and receive insurance protection
- Free T-shirt
What levels of membership do you have?
- Student ($5)
- Senior ($5)
- Single ($10)
- Family ($15)
- Lifetime ($200)
- Corporate ($100/$250/$500): Please email email@example.com to discuss which membership level would be right for your organization.
How long is membership valid?
Currently, all of our memberships except the lifetime membership (valid for your lifetime) are valid for one calendar year. Each membership, regardless of when you sign up, is valid until December 31 of that calendar year.