Same great food, same great routes, better route support and a new partner (Boys and Girls Club of Faulkner County) for 2022!
When: September 17, 2022. Staggered start times this year: 8 a.m. for 62 milers, 8:15 for 40 milers, and 8:30 for 23 milers.
Where: Conway, Arkansas.
Staging area: All routes start and end at Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Road, in Conway, Arkansas.
Routes: 23, 40 and 62 miles. All routes are well-signed, fully supported with monitoring and mechanical assistance; port-a-potty or rest room at each aid station.
Three aid stations: First, Flying C Ranch at 8 miles in for all riders, but the 40 and 62 will pass it again on their return. (Be sure to stop for their cookies!) Another one on Otto road at a nice pavilion; the 23-mile riders reach it at about 15 miles. The 40-mile riders reach the Otto pavilion at 23 miles, and then pass the Flying C Ranch again at mile 29. The 62-mile riders have an aid station at mile 19, (Stanfill Baptist church on Fortson Road), then reach the Otto pavilion station at mile 35, and then the Flying C Ranch again at mile 51. Both the 40 and 62 also pass near the Otto Pavilion again on the return!
No cut-off times this year! Please be respectful of our volunteers and choose a route you can finish by about 12 noon.
Routes are posted in Ride with GPS.
23 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37567911
40 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36009653
62 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36039003
Registration and Entry Fees:
- Register (begins in June) at BikeReg.com
- Early Registration (June 15 to August 17): $35 per individual.
- $40 to register between August 18 and September 15.
- Late Registration is $45 in person at The Ride Bike Shop in Conway from 2 to 5 pm on September 16 or Saturday morning at 7 am on site, September 17th.
- T-shirts guaranteed for all those who register during Early Registration (on or before August 17, 2021). Those who register after August 17 will receive t-shirts as supplies allow.
- Lunch (Pasta Grill) of pasta dishes (with bread) and salad from Vincent’s BBQ, with Ice tea from McAlister’s Deli will be served for all riders.
- Childcare is not provided for riders.