Same great food, but NEW routes, better route support and better route signage for 2021!
COVID: Please bring a mask to wear inside; we do not want this to be a super spreader event! We will have some masks if you need one.
When: September 18, 2021. Start time is 8 a.m. for all rides.
Where: Conway, Arkansas.
Staging area: All routes start and end at Antioch Baptist Church, 150 Amity Road, in Conway, Arkansas.
Routes: 20, 40 and 62 miles. All routes are fully supported with monitoring and mechanical assistance; port-a-potty or rest room at each aid station.
Three aid stations: First, Flying C Ranch at 8 miles in for all riders, but the 40 and 62 will pass it again on their return. (Stop to enjoy their special cookies!) Another one on Otto road at a nice pavilion; the 20-mile riders reach it at about 13 miles. The 40-mile riders reach the Otto pavilion at 23 miles, and then pass the Flying C Ranch again at mile 29. The 62-mile riders have an aid station at mile 19, (Stanfill Baptist church on Fortson Road), then reach the Otto pavilion station at mile 35, and then the Flying C Ranch again at mile 51. Both the 40 and 62 also pass near the Otto Pavilion again on the return!
Cut off time for the 62 mile route is 10:30 at Otto Pavilion. Riders must be there by then or no on-route support; we will ask you to shorten your route and follow the 40 mile route back, still a 51 mile ride for you!
Routes are posted in Ride with GPS.
20 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35958328
40 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36009653
62 Mile Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36039003
Registration and Entry Fees:
- Register at BikeReg.com
- Early Registration (June 11 to August 17): $35 per individual.
- $40 to register between August 18 and September 16.
- Late Registration is $45 in person at The Ride Bike Shop in Conway from 2 to 5 pm on September 17 or Saturday morning at 7 am on site, September 18th.
- T-shirts guaranteed for all those who register during Early Registration (on or before August 17, 2021). Those who register after August 17 will receive t-shirts as supplies allow.
- Lunch (Pasta Grill) of pasta dishes (with bread) and salad from Road Hog BBQ, with Ice tea from McAlister’s Deli will be served for all riders.
- Childcare is not provided for riders.