Mark your Calendar: September 20, 2014
CAB presents the Conway Fall Classic. This is an annual road cycling event designed for cyclists who enjoy riding the countryside.
When: September 20, 2014. Start time is 8 a.m. for all rides.
Where: Conway, Arkansas.
Staging area: Start and end at Grace United Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Lane.
Routes: All routes are fully supported with monitoring and mechanical assistance; Port-a-potty or rest room at each aid station.
- Plumerville and back : 22 miles
- Paper Mill Loop: 40 miles
- Paper Mill Loop Extended: 60 miles
- All distances approximate!
Routes on Map My Ride:
Extended paper mill: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/230514453
NEW LOWER Entry Fees:
- Early registration:$25 per individual online with Bikereg.com.
- In person registration: $30 to register in person on Friday, September 20 (at The Ride Bike Shop in Conway from 2 to 5 pm) or Saturday morning at 7 am on site, September 21st.
- Family of three or more: $50 per family. (Includes 3 shirts and 3 meals) (extra meal is $10, extra shirt is $10)
- NEW Team registration: $20 per person as part of a 5-person or more team using early on-line registration. All Team members must be from the same corporation, institution or agency.
T-shirts for the first 150 registrants. Lunch will be served for all riders. Childcare is not provided for riders.
E-mail us with any questions: email@example.com.