SAVE THE DATE
Mark your Calendar: September 17, 2016
CAB presents the Conway Fall Classic. This is an annual road cycling event designed for cyclists who enjoy riding the countryside. Our partner this year is City of Hope Outreach, see http://www.coho58.org/ Mark your calender now to ride in this event to support the important work of City of Hope Outreach and CAB.
When: September 17, 2016. Start time is 8 a.m. for all rides.
Where: Conway, Arkansas.
Staging area: Start and end at Fellowship Bible Church, 1051 Hogan Lane. (Next to Grace Methodist)
Routes: All routes are fully supported with monitoring and mechanical assistance; Port-a-potty or rest room at each aid station.
- Plumerville and back : 22 miles
- Paper Mill Loop: 40 miles
- Paper Mill Loop Extended: 60 miles
- All distances approximate!
Routes on Map My Ride:
Plummerville Out & Back (22mi): http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/789913431
Paper Mill Loop (40mi): http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/789935105
Paper Mill Extended (60mi): http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/789876281
- Early registration:$35 per individual online.
- In person registration: $40 to register in person on Friday, September 16 (at The Ride Bike Shop in Conway from 2 to 5 pm) or Saturday morning at 7 am on site, September 17th.
- Family of three or more: $50 per family. (Includes 3 shirts and 3 meals) (extra meal is $10, extra shirt is $10)
- NEW Team registration: $20 per person as part of a 5-person or more team using early on-line registration. All Team members must be from the same corporation, institution or agency.
Socks for the first 150 registrants. Lunch will be served for all riders. Childcare is not provided for riders.
Registration is now open! Visit https://www.bikereg.com/conway-fall-classic-bike-tour
E-mail us with any questions: email@example.com
Need a Bike for the ride? Check out Bobby’s Bike Hike in Little Rock.