Visit our Webstore to become a member or renew your membership. We accept Credit/debit cards*, PayPal money, and bank transfers.
(*NOTE: If you would like to use your credit or debit card to pay, DO NOT log in to PayPal; instead click the light blue “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button underneath the “Log in” button).
Why join CAB?
- City and state officials use interest and advocacy groups as a way to figure out how to allocate resources. Your membership in CAB indicates to city and state officials that resources and infrastructure for bike and alternative transportation is a priority in the community.
- participate in group rides (last Sunday of month and every Wednesday evening) and receive insurance protection
- Free T-shirt
What levels of membership do you have?
- Student ($5)
- Single ($10)
- Family ($15)
- Lifetime ($200)
How long is membership valid?
Currently, all of our memberships except the lifetime membership (valid for your lifetime) are valid for one calendar year. Each membership, regardless of when you sign up, is valid until December 31 of that calendar year.
How can I become a member?
You can become a member in one of the following ways:
- Visit our webstore, and add the desired membership to your cart. You can checkout with PayPal, and use PayPal credit, an electronic bank transfer, or a credit card* to pay for your membership. NOTE that if you would like to use a CREDIT CARD to pay, do NOT log in to PayPal; instead, click the light blue “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” underneath the PayPal “Login” button.
- Complete the CAB Membership Form and mail us a check or cash.
- COMING SOON! Attend one of our cycling events or an event we sponsor (monthly ride, Wednesday ride, Conway Fall Classic, Tour de Toad). You will have the option to pay by credit card, check, or cash.
What type of merchandise do you sell?
We will sell merchandise associated with CAB (past t-shirts, Conway Fall Classic Socks, etc.)
Do you run sales?
From time to time we will release a coupon code for online merchandise purchases, or we will discount certain items. We will publicize these on our Facebook page. “Like” us to be sure to never miss out!